Around mid-May, everybody seems to feel a spring fever and wants to eat a basket of freshness! You are then more and more to write to us to question on the expected date of the first basket 😉
For the current season 2020, our current objective is to deliver the first baskets on the following dates:
- Métro Drouin Vieux-Longueuil: Thursday June 18th
- Marché public de Longueuil: Saturday June 20th & Sunday June 21st
POSSIBLE OFFSET 2020
Each spring, however, presents its share of unknowns in terms of weather cocktail and this greatly influences our ability to reach our goal. This spring had the particularity of offering us late frosts, which delayed many plantings in the fields. The sun and the heat are now there, but we will wait in June before confirming if all this will allow us to make up for lost time … or not! There is therefore a certain probability that the date of the first basket of a delivery point, or both, would be delayed by one week:
- Métro Drouin Vieux-Longueuil: Thursday June 25th
- Marché public de Longueuil: Saturday June 27th & Sunday June 28th
BASKETS 1 WEEK ON 2
In addition, for subscribers who have signed up to receive a basket every 2 weeks, you will be separated into 2 groups. Group A will receive its first basket on first delivery and Group B on second delivery. Depending on the group to which you will be assigned by our automated system, the date of your first delivery could thus vary by one week. If you have a certain delivery sequence that would better suit your planned activities, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So watch your emails between June 8th and 10th. We will then send the confirmation on the official start of the season and a link to your personalized online calendar. The online calendar will allow you to:
- Confirm the date of YOUR first delivery, taking into account the specifics of your subscription;
- Choose a timeslot to pickup your parcel (In order to facilitate social distancing and COVID-19 prevention);
- Modify the date of certain deliveries to manage your absences and holidays;
- Exchange a basket for an equivalent credit, to be spent at any time throughout the season on complementary products or at our kiosk at Marché public de Longueuil.